COVID TENANT RELIEF
OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMS
The Port has taken a number of actions to provide relief to tenants during the COVID-19 Health Pandemic. With the intent of providing urgent assistance, the programs authorized by the Port Commission and executed by Port Staff aim to mitigate the crippling financial effects for Port Tenants, while balancing the financial impacts to the Port's Budget. The Port is committed to maritime, recreational and economic opportunities to serve the public, while applying an equity lens that is critical in achieving the Port's vision of delivering vibrant and diverse waterfront experiences that enrich the City, Region, and State. The following programs have been launched since shelter in place order were mandated in San Francisco on March 16, 2020.
Please click to learn more about each program:
- BROAD BASED RENT DEFERRAL (CLOSED 7/31/2020)
- OPT-IN RENT DEFERRAL (CLOSED 12/31/2020)
- SHARED SPACES (OPEN)
- LBE TENANT RENT FORGIVENESS (CLOSES 2/28/2021)
- PERCENTAGE RENT TENANT RENT FORGIVENESS (CLOSES 2/28/2021)
- MARITIME TENANT RENT FORGIVENESS (CLOSES 2/28/2021)
- CIVIC IMPACT (ARTISTS & NON-PROFITS) RENT FORGIVENESS (CLOSES 2/28/2021)
- REPAYMENT PROGRAM (OPTION A - CLOSES 1/15/2021)
- MICRO LBE LOAN PROGRAM (CLOSED 12/23/2020)
ADDITIONAL UPDATES AND INFORMATION
CITY REOPENING GUIDE
For information on a step by step reopening of San Francisco, please visit the City Reopening Guide.