There are many transportation options to get to South Beach Harbor. Sailing or public transportation is recommended.
Approaching From Sea:
A way point located 100 feet Northeast of the North entrance of the breakwater has the following coordinates:
- Latitude: 188.8.131.5277
- Longitude: 184.108.40.20677
Light Characteristics for the harbor entrance from North to South:
Breakwater Flashing Green 2.5 seconds “1” - Fl G 2.5s “1”
- Breakwater Flashing White 2.5 seconds “A” - Fl 2.5s “A”
- Breakwater Flashing White 2.5 seconds “B” - Fl 2.5s “B”
- Breakwater Flashing Green 2.5 seconds “1” - Fl G 2.5s"1”
- Breakwater Flashing Red 2.5 seconds “2” - Fl R 2.5s "2”
From San Francisco:
Take the Muni Metro T line (or specially marked Metro trains on game days) directly to the Oracle ballpark — the Second and King Muni Metro station is right next to the Harbor. Muni buses 15, 30, and 45 also stop within one block of the Harbor.
From the Peninsula and South Bay / San Mateo and Santa Clara:
Take Caltrain from stations throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties directly to the ballpark —the Fourth and King streets station is two blocks away from the Harbor. Or take BART from Colma or Daly City, to downtown San Francisco. Then walk (it's about a mile down Second Street from the Montgomery Street station) or take Muni Metro to the Embarcadero & Townsend.
From the East Bay / Alameda and Contra Costa:
Take BART to the Embarcadero or Montgomery Street stations and walk or transfer to Muni Metro. The Alameda/Oakland Ferry Service provides direct service to the ballpark for most games and service to the Ferry Building at other times. AC Transit also provides bus service from many East Bay cities to the Transbay Terminal, a short walk to Embarcadero & Townsend.
From the North Bay / Marin and Sonoma:
Take Golden Gate Transit's Larkspur Ferry or Blue and Gold's Tiburon/Sausalito Ferry to the ballpark—direct service is available for most games. At other times, take regular ferries to the Ferry Building. Then walk or take Muni Metro to the Harbor.
From Napa and Solano:
Take the Vallejo Ferry to the Ferry Building and walk or take Muni Metro to the Harbor. You can also take Vallejo BARTLink to the El Cerrito del Norte BART station, ride BART to the Embarcadero or Montgomery Street stations and walk or take Muni Metro to the Harbor. From Vacaville or Fairfield, take Fairfield-Suisun Transit to the Pleasant Hill BART station and ride BART to the Embarcadero or Montgomery Street stations.
From the South
- HWY 101 North to I-280
- EXIT: Last SF Exit “4th Street/King”
- Continue on “King Street” as it becomes “Embarcadero”
- RIGHT at Second Street (at the north side of Oracle Park) into South Beach Harbor Main Parking Lot, or continue approximately 300 yards along the Embarcadero then RIGHT into Pier 40 Visitor Lot
From the North / Golden Gate Bridge
- HWY 101 South to Marina Blvd.
- LEFT on “Bay Street”
- RIGHT on “Embarcadero”
- PASS under Bay Bridge 1/2 mile
- LEFT on “Townsend” into Visitors Parking Lot
- or continue approximately 300 yards, U-TURN at signal (2nd) IMMEDIATE RIGHT into the South Beach Harbor Main Parking
From the East Bay / Bay Bridge
- HWY 80 to first left exit “Harrison/Embarcadero"
- LEFT on "Harrison” to 2nd
- LEFT on “2nd” to end
- CROSS The Embarcadero, make an IMMEDIATE RIGHT into the South Beach Harbor Main Parking Lot or continue approximately 300 yards, RIGHT into Pier 40 Visitor Lot