RFP for Technical Support Services Pier 70 and Mission Rock Special Use Districts
The Port of San Francisco seeks to award an agreement (“contract”) to a qualified Consultant and/or joint venture team to provide multi-disciplinary engineering support services and related services on an as-needed basis. Generally, the Port requires services to facilitate the review and implementation of various maps, infrastructure systems design, and coordination of various approval processes related to two master planned Port development projects at Pier 70 and Mission Rock (the “Development Projects”).
The selected Consultant, including its team of sub-consultants, will support the Port’s Engineering Division. The Consultant will provide services for the two master approved Development Projects at Pier 70 and at Mission Rock as described in the RFP. The contract services will be provided on an as-needed basis, at the discretion of the City, based on the tasks needed as well as the Consultant’s performance on the contract.
A pre-submittal meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:00am in the Port Commission Hearing Room on the second floor of the Ferry Building.
- RFP Questions & Answers
- Addendum #1 – RFP for Technical Support Services Pier 70 and Mission Rock Special Use District
- Addendum #2 - RFP for Technical Support Services Pier 70 and Mission Rock Special Use District
- RFP for Technical Support Services Pier 70 and Mission Rock Special Use Districts
- Appendix A: Standard Forms
- Appendix B: Agreement for Professional Services (form P-600)
- Appendix C: Infrastructure Plan for Pier 70
- Appendix D: Infrastructure Plan for Mission Rock
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation - June 13, 2018
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Sign In Sheet - June 13, 2018
- CMD Attachment 2