RFQ – Micro-LBE Set Aside for As Needed Construction Management Services
The Port is advertising a micro-LBE set aside Request for Qualifications (“RFQ”) for as-needed construction management services. The selected as-needed consultants will provide construction management (CM) services for the Port upcoming small to medium budget construction projects including but not limited to Hyde Street Harbor Repair and Improvements, Beltline Building Repair Project, Mission Bay Ferry Landing, and the Pier 7.5 Sewer System Re-routing Project.
Prime consultants competing for this opportunity must be Contract Monitoring Division micro-LBE firms certified to provide construction management services.
The Port anticipates awarding up to two (2) separate contracts, each with a not-to-exceed value of $1,000,000. The contracts will function as master agreements under which the Port will issue Contract Service Orders (“CSOs”) for specific projects and work scopes as needs arise.
A pre-submittal meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 11:00 PM at the Port of San Francisco Pier 1 office. Attendance is highly recommended.
Proposals in response to this RFQ are due Friday, May 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM.
- Pre-proposal Meeting Sign In Sheet
- Pre-proposal Meeting Presentation
- RFQ Addendum #1
- RFQ Addendum #2
- RFQ for Micro LBE As-Needed Construction Management Services
- Appendix A – Scope of Work
- Appendix B – Sample Template for Fee Proposal
- Appendix C – Reference Template
- Appendix D – Required Information of all Proposers
- Appendix E – Sample P-600
- Appendix F – Additional Contract Requirements
- Appendix G – Standard Forms
- Appendix H- CMD Forms
- Appendix I - Monthly Report Templates
- Appendix J – Invoice Template and Guidelines