Request for Qualifications – Micro-LBE Set Aside for As Needed Civil Engineering Services
The Port is advertising a micro-LBE set aside Request for Qualifications (“RFQ”) for as-needed civil engineering services.
The selected as-needed consultants will provide civil engineering design services for the Port upcoming small to medium budget design projects including but not limited to Agua Vista Park, Islais Creek Improvements, Perimeter Security Hardening, Amador Street Forced Sewer Main, Heron’s Head Park Stabilization, Pier 50 Security Hardening, and Pier 80/92/96 Track Maintenance.
Prime consultants competing for this opportunity must be Contract Monitoring Division micro-LBE firms certified to provide civil engineering services.
The Port anticipates awarding up to two (2) separate contracts, each with a not-to-exceed value of $1,000,000. The contracts will function as master agreements under which the Port will issue Contract Service Orders (“CSOs”) for specific projects and work scopes as needs arise.
A pre-submittal meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 11:00 AM at the Port of San Francisco Pier 1 office. Attendance is highly recommended.
Proposals in response to this RFQ are due Friday, May 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM.
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Sign-in Sheet
- Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation
- RFQ Addendum #1
- RFQ Addendem #2
- RFQ for Micro LBE As-Needed Construction Management Services
- Appendix A – Scope of Work
- Appendix B – Sample Template for Fee Proposal
- Appendix C – Reference Template
- Appendix D – Required Information of all Proposers
- Appendix E – Sample P-600
- Appendix F – Additional Contract Requirements
- Appendix G – Standard Forms
- Appendix H - CMD Forms
- Appendix I - Monthly Report Templates
- Appendix J – Invoice Template and Guidelines