Request for Qualifications – As Needed Environmental and Related Professional Services
The Port is advertising a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to solicit as-needed environmental and related professional services. These services include, but are not limited to environmental engineering; site investigation and remediation; construction monitoring and inspection for environmental regulatory compliance; environmental planning and permitting; storm water management; industrial hygiene services; sediment characterization; dredging monitoring and reporting; and climate change planning.
The Port anticipates awarding a maximum of four contracts for a combined not to exceed amount of $6,000,000. The contracts will function as master agreements under which the Port will issue Contract Service Orders (CSOs) for specific projects and work scopes as needs arise.
A pre-submittal meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at the Port of San Francisco Pier 1 Office. Attendance is highly recommended.
Proposals in response to this RFQ are due Friday May 31, 2019 at 2pm.
- RFQ for As-Needed Environmental and Related Professional Services
- Appendix A – Scope of Work
- Appendix B – Sample Template for Fee Proposal
- Appendix C – Reference Template
- Appendix D – Required Information of all Proposers
- Appendix E – Sample P-600
- Appendix F – Standard Forms
- Appendix G – CMD Forms
- Appendix H – Minimum Qualification Certification
- Pre-Submittal Meeting -List of Attendees
- Pre-Submittal Meeting – Presentation
- Answers to RFQ Questions