Southern Waterfront Advisory Committee - February 25, 2015 - Agenda
MEETING OF THE
SOUTHERN WATERFRONT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday – February 25, 2015
Joseph Lee Recreation Center
1395 Mendell Street
Meeting: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
1. Review of the SWAC Meeting Minutes from September 24, 2014 6:00 - 6:05
2. New Tenant and Improvements at 501 Cesar Chavez on Pier 80 6:05 - 6:35
• Project Footprint & Benefits
• Construction Contract Opportunities & Schedule
3. Bayview Gateway Art Guidelines 6:35 - 7:20
• Gateway Art Finalists Introductions
Finalists in alphabetical order: Seyed Alavi (http://here2day.netwiz.net/), Flaming Lotus Girls (http://flaminglotus.com/), and Cliff Garten (http://www.cliffgartenstudio.com/)
• Art Guidelines Discussion with Finalists (Workshop Format)
4. Pier 94 Wetlands Restoration Update – Golden Gate Audubon Society 7:20 - 7:40
5. Public Comment 7:40 - 8:00
Meeting Access: Plan your trip using the “Take Transit Travel Planner” accessed at 511.org. The Joseph Lee Recreation Center is located roughly a block from the Oakdale Ave/Third Street T-Muni Station.
SWAC Noticing and Meeting Minutes: If you would like to be notified by email of SWAC meetings and receive minutes, please make your request to April.Shaw@sfport.com. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Kanya Dorland at Kanya.Dorland@sfport.com or (415) 274-0264.
ACCESSIBLE MEETING INFORMATION
Accessible meeting information policy:
In order to assist the City’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals. A sign language interpreter and alternative format copies of meeting agendas and other materials can be provided upon request made at least 72 hours in advance of any scheduled meeting. Contact Wendy Proctor, Port’s ADA Coordinator, at 274-0592. The Port’s TTY number is (415) 274-0587.