Maritime Commerce Advisory Committee - September 21, 2017 - Agenda
Thursday, September 21, 2017, 11:30am-1:00pm
Port of San Francisco Offices, Pier 1
Bayside Conference Room
- Welcome and Self-Introductions (All)
- Maritime Update, including Status Report on Pier 70 Shipyard RFP (Peter Dailey)
- Railyard Alternatives & I-280 Blvd Study (Susan Gygi of SF City Planning)
- Waterfront Plan Working Group Update (Rebecca Benassini)
- SFFD Fire Station 35 Project Review (James Hurley)
- Old and New Business; General Discussion; Agenda Topics for Future Meetings (All)
- Forward Calendar
- Remaining MCAC meeting dates in 2017 (third Thursday, every other month):
MCAC meetings are held at Pier 1, unless otherwise noticed, and begin at 11:30am.
- Port Commission meeting dates prior to next MCAC meeting:
September 26, October 10, October 24, November 14
PC meetings are held in the Ferry Building (2nd floor) and begin at 3:15pm.
Exception: October 24 meeting location will be Pier 27 Cruise Terminal.