COVID-19 Cruise Information
Guidance for Cruise Travel
- All scheduled cruise calls have been cancelled until July (CDC announcement)
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends travelers, particularly those with underlying health issues, stop all non-essential travel.
- Please contact your cruise line for the most current information about scheduled voyages:
- Princess Cruises, 1.800.774.6237
- Carnival Cruises, 1.800.764.7419
- Celebrity Cruises, 1.844.418.6824
- Disney Cruises, 1.800.951.3532
- Norwegian Cruise Lines, 1.866.234.7350
- Holland America Lines, 1.800.599.8256
Grand Princess cruise ship
- The Grand Princess is no longer in the Bay Area.
- The Grand Princess completed 14 days of mandated quarantine and was cleared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- For additional questions, please call Princess Cruises: 1.800.774.6237
Public Health Information