RFPs / RFQs
Listed below are the business opportunities available through the Port of San Francisco. These opportunities are awarded to companies through a Request for Proposal (RFP) process or competitive bid process. The Port looks forward to partnering with companies to provide our community with the very best in amenities and services. You may also download a list of all the available opportunities here.
- Development Opportunities
- Construction Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate Opportunities
- Professional Service Opportunities
- Additional Resources for Contractors
1. Request for Qualification (RFQ) on China Basin 337
The Port of San Francisco initiated a developer solicitation process for Seawall Lot 337, a 16-acre site south of China Basin Channel and in Mission Bay. At the May 25, 2010 Port Commission meeting the Commission approved an Exclusive Negotiation Agreement with Seawall Lot 337 Associates, comprised of the San Francisco Giants and The Cordish Company.Other Port reports and documents published prior to the RFQ also are provided for public information.
2. Request for Interest - Pier 70 Area: 20th Street Historic Buildings RFI
The Port is in Exclusive Negotiations with two development partners for sub-areas of Pier 70, these include Forest City for the Pier 70 Waterfront Sub-Area and Orton Development Inc. for the Historic Core Sub Area. The following provides a link to the recent Port Commission Staff Report and Exhibits that describe the coordination and work underway for each of these sub-areas. In addition, other Pier 70 staff reports can be accessed for further information.
Note: Effective July 1, 2014, all contractors and subcontractors who bid or work on public work projects in California must register with and pay an annual fee to the California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). Registration must be renewed annually. Registration and renewal may be completed online. Please go to the DIR website at: http://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/PublicWorks.html for information on what is required.
- Contract 2740 Crane Cove Park Project NEW - Bid Date: August 12, 2016
- Contract 2778 Pier 28 Fire Standpipe System Project NEW - Bid Date: August 25, 2016
- Contract 2766 Pier 94-96 Storm Drain and Outfall Repairs NEW - Bid Date: August 25, 2016
- Contract 2780 Pier 31 Security Hardening Project - Bid Date: July 7, 2016
- Contract 2764 Quint St. Lead Reconstruction Project - Bid Date: July 8, 2016
- Contract 2771 Port Modular Restroom Project
1. Retail Leasing Opportunity for the Pier 29 Bulkhead Building (RFP)
The Port of San Francisco is requesting proposals (RFP) from qualified respondents to propose potential uses for a lease to improve and operate a visitor-serving facility within a 20,000 square foot portion of the Pier 29 Bulkead Building.
No opportunities at this time.