RFPs / RFQs
Listed below are the business opportunities available through the Port of San Francisco. These opportunities are awarded to companies through a Request for Proposal (RFP) process or competitive bid process. The Port looks forward to partnering with companies to provide our community with the very best in amenities and services. You may also download a list of all the available opportunities here.
- Development Opportunities
- Construction Contracting Opportunities
- Real Estate Opportunities
- Professional Service Opportunities
- Additional Resources for Contractors
1. Request for Qualification (RFQ) on China Basin 337
The Port of San Francisco initiated a developer solicitation process for Seawall Lot 337, a 16-acre site south of China Basin Channel and in Mission Bay. At the May 25, 2010 Port Commission meeting the Commission approved an Exclusive Negotiation Agreement with Seawall Lot 337 Associates, comprised of the San Francisco Giants and The Cordish Company.Other Port reports and documents published prior to the RFQ also are provided for public information.
2. Request for Interest - Pier 70 Area: 20th Street Historic Buildings RFI
The Port is in Exclusive Negotiations with two development partners for sub-areas of Pier 70, these include Forest City for the Pier 70 Waterfront Sub-Area and Orton Development Inc. for the Historic Core Sub Area. The following provides a link to the recent Port Commission Staff Report and Exhibits that describe the coordination and work underway for each of these sub-areas. In addition, other Pier 70 staff reports can be accessed for further information.
Note: Effective July 1, 2014, all contractors and subcontractors who bid or work on public work projects in California must register with and pay an annual fee to the California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). Registration must be renewed annually. Registration and renewal may be completed online. Please go to the DIR website at: http://www.dir.ca.gov/Public-Works/PublicWorks.html for information on what is required.
- Contract No. 2777 - Pier 19 Improvements Project NEW - Bid Due Date: December 29, 2016
- Contract No. 2773 - SWL 321 Electrical Service Project - Bid Due Date: November 15, 2016
- Request for Qualifications (RFQ) on Pier 22.5 and 24 - Proposal Due: September 26, 2016
1. Retail Leasing Opportunity for the Pier 29 Bulkhead Building (RFP)
The Port of San Francisco is requesting proposals (RFP) from qualified respondents to propose potential uses for a lease to improve and operate a visitor-serving facility within a 20,000 square foot portion of the Pier 29 Bulkead Building.
- Micro-LBE Set Aside Request for Proposal (RFP) for Workforce Development Recruitment Plan NEW
The Port is seeking a micro-LBE firm to develop a workforce development engagement plan in order to link and recruit residents in the City’s South-East sector to employment opportunities with the Port of San Francisco.