As-Needed Environmental and Related Services (RFQ)
RFQ: As Needed Environmental and Related Professional Services
The Port of San Francisco is advertising RFQ to award three contracts to consultant teams with expertise in a variety of professional disciplines, including environmental engineering, site investigation, site remediation, and environmental permitting. These services are utilized on Port projects that require highly specialized expertise that does not exist within existing personnel resources. The very nature of the Port’s aging infrastructure and deferred maintenance creates an environment of many unanticipated urgent projects that require immediate attention. Each contract will have an initial 4-year term with an option for an additional year at the Port’s sole discretion and a not-to-exceed value of $1,000,000, for a combined not-to-exceed value total of $3,000.000. The contracts will function as master agreements under which the Port will issue Contract Service Orders (“CSOs”) for specific projects and work scopes as needs arise.
A pre-submittal meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:00am at the Port of San Francisco Pier 1 office.
RFQ Submittal Documents:
- As Needed Environmental and Related Professional Services RFQ (3-24-17) (PDF)
- RFP Attachment I, Acknowledgement of RFP Terms and Conditions (PDF)
- RFP Attachment II, Local Business Enterprise (PDF)
- RFP Attachment III, City Administrative Requirements (PDF)
- RFP Attachment IV, City’s Agreement Terms & Conditions (PDF)
- RFP Attachment V, Response Template (WORD)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Sign-In Sheet (PDF)
- Pre-Proposal Conference Sign-In Sheet (EXCEL)
- Pre-proposal Meeting Presentation
- RFQ – Questions and Answers (PDF)