Seawall Lot 337 (SWL 337) & Pier 48
Rendering by Hargreaves Associates
Latest SWL 337 & Pier 48 News
Port Commission Presentation
March 12, 2013 Port Commission Meeting
- Staff Powerpoint Presentation (pdf)
- Staff Report (Item 10C - inclusive of project term sheet and fiscal feasibility report)
Exhibit A– Site Map
Exhibit B– Term Sheet
Exhibit A – Site Description
Exhibit B – Project Description
Exhibit C – Illustrative Phasing Plan
Exhibit D – Conceptual Height Plan
Exhibit E – Cash Flows
Exhibit F– Proposed IFD Guidelines
Exhibit C– ENA Amendment Summary
Exhibit D–Port Revenues
Exhibit E– Fiscal Feasibility Report
Exhibit F– Developer Experience and Financial Capacity
Mission Rock Community Design Workshop
On Saturday November 3rd, 2012, Port, City, and Mission Rock Development representatives presented their project design studies and concepts for this exciting new neighborhood.
- Community Design Workshop Presentation
- Mission Rock (SWL 337 and Pier 48) Community Design Workshop Flyer
- Community Design Workshop Agenda - 11/03/2012
- Community Feedback Received at Workshop - 11/03/2012
Submittal of Revised Proposal
On March 15, 2012, SWL 337 Associates submitted for Port review a revised proposal for the project site. The revised proposal and accompanying book are posted below.
- SWL 337 & Pier 48 Revised Proposal, March 15, 2012
- SWL 337 & Pier 48 Revised Proposal Accompanying Book
Award of RFP
At May 25, 2010 Port Commission meeting the Commission approved the Exclusive Negotiation Agreement for the SWL 337 development opportunity to Seawall Lot 337 Associates, comprised of the San Francisco Giants and The Cordish Company.
May 25, 2010 (1) Item 9A - Request Approval Exclusive Negotiation Agreement.
Receipt of RFP Submittal
On January 15th, 2009, the Port received a proposal for the mixed-use development of SWL
337. The developer's proposal is posted below.
SWL 337 Design and Development Proposal
SWL 337 Request for Proposal (RFP) and Appendices